HOTEL MAJESTIC is focused and committed to bringing our guests security and confidence.
- We follow current guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the local government and health authorities to ensure that we are taking the right actions to protect our guests and staff.
- We have implemented improved cleaning methods in our public areas and work areas, including the use of concentrated disinfectant and cleaning solutions.
- We added 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizers and trained employees to take important hygiene steps.
- We trained the team and reinforced the strict cleaning process of the apartments.
- Interval between reservations: we establish a period of 48 hours, between the end of the occupation of the apartment. and the beginning of the other.
Vigilant in maintaining high standards of security and cleanliness of the apartments.
- Improved cleaning methods
- Multi-step cleaning process defined, standardized and started
- Use of gloves and face masks
- Instructions provided on how to remove the gloves to avoid exposure to the outside and to avoid contamination.
Apartment disinfection guidelines
- The apartment will be completely cleaned and disinfected and reused after 48 hours, the maximum time that the COVID-19 virus survives.
- Strict cleaning of the apartment's air conditioning air filter.
Our common areas are cleaned every two hours.
- This includes thorough cleaning, using a high performance industrial cleaner: counters, handles, elevators and all commonly touched surfaces.
- Identification and 70% alcohol gel available in all common areas.
Managed spaces to support security
- Limit occupancy at reception to maintain social distance.
- Requesting guests to keep their distance when entering and leaving.
- Couriers avoid unnecessary baggage handling, except in situations that should help.
All employees must maintain a social distance of at least 2 meters.
- Guidance to our employees for interactions in the counter as secure credit card exchange, identification and keys.